Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is Nothing Sacred?

I'm as much of a fan of a good April Fool's gag as the next gent, but there are some things that should not be touched. At the top of my list: Unwanted Pregnancy.

So I was less than amused when the current girl sent this little bundle of humor my way:

While I've been assured it is just a joke, Mia Manda better watch herself. Such jokes will lead to me balled up in a corner, mumbling "no, god, why me?" while weeping and rocking for hours on end.

And to the good folks at someecards - well done!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Aww... but Chad, you almost answered all of your mother's hopes and dreams! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make a great dad someday soon!

Anonymous said...

Lol...yeah right Janine...Maybe in like 8-10 years from now. I think that you should take care of Kelly's hopes and dreams before I do.
Chad and by the way I'll watch myself alright...you better watch yourself.lol
-Amanda

Janine said...

I was totally kidding. My money's on Brett. :)