Sunday, October 12, 2008

A picture is worth...

A quick run down of life recently - I'll keep it short:
  • The hair is long. As is the beard. Some may say Uni-bomber-esque.
  • My fantasy football team (Chady's Buckets) is kicking some ass. I think it is because of the team uniforms.
  • The girl has yet to wisen up, so she's still around.
  • And life of late is resembling the former phrase of my blog title rather than the latter.
Luckily, this has all been captured in one glorious photo:
Ta ta for now...

-Chad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was almost enough to make me barf when I saw the Ben Folds Five pictures, but I suppose as UNC has always aped the more cerebral and gentlemanly University of Virginai, having a BF Five reunion at Chapel Hill is just a pale shadow of Dave Matthews live at Charlottesville.

Still, my barf mode was unholdable upone reading the Pedroia/Youklis for MVP nonsense. Both are excellent players, but really, Boston would be nowhere near the playoffs without Lester.

Finally, I am glad to see you obviously happy, and the poor young lady with you in that picture appears happy too. How much did you pay her?

There are 3 of us on the left coast now: Dwight, Roberto, and Mike. Can't wait for your next post.

chadwik66 said...

Ah, it's been so long since I've been harassed. My rebuttal:

You have me on Dave Matthews and UVA, but I'll still take Ben Folds Five over Dave every day (let the brow beating begin...)

I have no desire to discuss the Sox right now. Too many late nights and heartbreaks have left me on edge. Now to win 7 in a row (it's been done before).

Finally, Miss Mia Manda does not charge me by the hour. In fact, when I leave in the morning, there is always a $20 on the night stand. What can I say, I'm that awesome. Unless you are her parents or mine - then I just earn it by cleaning and sleeping on the couch. I swear!

-Chad