Monday, January 26, 2009

Thievin' from the Fam

Much to my surprise, my dear old mother today let the whole family know that there is another blogger amongst us. It turns out that my cousin Liz has a Yahoo TV blog where she obsesses over the Biggest Loser like I obsess over, well, anything that is on my mind.

As it has become my habit of late to blatently rip off other works of genius and post them on this very blog with less than witty comments, I see no need to exclude family. So please do be enjoying Mr. Liz' workout with trainer Bob.




And if you're looking for the full article, just click on this little link:
http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/my-own-biggest-loser-moment--85

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MR. Liz? When are you going to be syndicated on yahoo?

chadwik66 said...

Ha - I think I'm better off entertaining family and friends and not rotting the minds of America. Besides, pictures of me in heart covered boxers and antennas could hurt me in the long run!