Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Give 'er a Go

Ah, the world of blogging. The last barrier between my deep dark secrets being known to only a few and being cached by Google for many future generations to see. The place where new friends can learn of my past, old friends can learn of my present and potential dates can be quickly scared away. Ultimately, it may be my gateway to fame and fortune, or my kick to poverty and despair. Only time will tell.

In the future weeks I'll be documenting my upcoming drive to the southern islands of Alaska from the calm of New Hampshire, and the long road back. There will be some great pictures, maybe an interesting story or two, and a journal of a month long break that couldn't come soon enough.

Can I keep it interesting? Hopefully. Will other people find me as funny as I find myself? Probably not. Will I piss people off because I have no common sense or sense of privacy? Almost absolutely.

So sit back, subscribe, stalk and enjoy.

-Chad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blogging: The last barrier between a man and the anonymity of the faceless retarded monkeys of the internet. These are the voyages of the star ship Chad. To call him less than a star ship would be an insult to slightly thinner people.

Good luck in your travels, Man.

- Just another faceless retarded monkey

PS - #1 !!!